APPLICATIONS REMAIN OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING CAMPS AS SPACE ALLOWS:
DISCOVER ENGINEERING in BATESVILLE, BENTONVILLE, BLYTHEVILLE, CAMDEN, AND FAYETTEVILLE
DISCOVER ENGINEERING in BATESVILLE, BENTONVILLE, and BLYTHEVILLE
FIRST LEGO League, Jr.
ROBOTICS ENGINEERING: Afternoon Session ONLY
APPLICATIONS FOR ALL OTHER CAMPS ARE NOW CLOSED.
The College of Engineering is excited that you are interested in our summer camps. These camps will expose you to the various types of engineering through hands-on projects while having fun. You will need to complete the following to apply:
- Complete the Camp Application. We are excited to announce a common application for Summer 2017. This application allows applicants to apply to multiple programs based upon their grade level.
- The application requires the applicant to answer the following essay questions.
- Why do you want to attend an engineering summer program?
- How did you become interested in engineering? Provide details about a field of engineering you find interesting.
- What do you hope to learn from this summer program?
- What is your desired career? What plans are you making to reach this career goal?
- The application form cannot be saved partway through completion. Please prepare your essay answers ahead of time to ensure high quality. Required word minimums listed in the application are intended for students 4th grade and older. 1st through 3rd graders applying to FIRST ® LEGO ® League, Jr. should answer, using their own words, as completely as they can.
- The application form is not compatible with mobile devices (e.g., smart phones or tablets). For best results, use Internet Explore, Firefox, or Safari web browsers.
- If you have trouble with the online application form, email email@example.com with your name and address and we will mail a paper application.
- Please ensure that yourstudent completes the registration application, especially essay questions. Parents should complete the scholarship application.
- Application deadline is Monday, May 1, 2017 by midnight.
- Notification of acceptance will be mailed by Friday, May 12, 2017.
- If the program fee is a financial burden, please complete the scholarship application.